We have added this page with all of the membership cancellation policy so that we can ensure everyone is happy.
When cancelling the membership all treatments from roll over are cancelled and/or void when cancelling membership without refund and/or exchange.
1. $30 Initiation Fee will be required to begin membership.
2. Deluxe Membership will be $39 a month and Premier membership will be $49 a month.
3. Monthly payments will need to be set up as automatic recurring payments to be charged the 1st of every month. Secured on file Debit Card or Credit Card is required.
4. Additional services will be available at a 25% off discount or more off of fejjab spa website pricing. (Excludes add-on services ex. Aromatherapy, blackhead removal etc.)
5. Retail products will be at a 10% off discount of in store listed prices.
1. One of the following treatments is included per month at no additional cost: Massages – Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage. Facials – Express Facial, Classic European Facial, Collagen Facial, Acne-Fighting Facial, Volcanic Facial or Oxygen Facial.
2. Deluxe membership only allows applicant to use membership features (including free treatments, additional treatment discounts, retail product discounts and any other benefits associated with being a member) while the Premier membership has more benefits.
. 3. Unused treatments will “roll over” to the next month (treatments will not be lost and be available the following month for use) as long as the membership continues active (active meaning customer has not asked to cancel, freeze or has willingly or unwillingly interrupted payment of membership.
C. Upgrading Included Treatment
1. As a member, you are able to upgrade your included treatment for a nonincluded treatment, but will need to pay the upgrade fee included in the Fejjab Spa Pricing sheet.
1. Cancelations MUST be done via email on file. Cancellation cannot be done verbally. This is to maintain the integrity of the agreement, and in no way, shape or form was established to bring difficulty to cancelling agreements.
2. Cancelation does not warrant customer any refunds on past charges. It will only stop future payments from being charged. If you cancel on the 1st of the month but membership was already charged there will be no refund.
3. When membership is cancelled, any treatments, accumulated roll over treatments, or membership benefits will be determined void/cancelled the date cancellation is requested. (There is no refund or exchanges)